Business IP Telephony
Fusion Mobile Business IP Telephony
Fusion’s IP telephony product is called Horizon and it offers a full communications service for business, providing all the telephony options a flexible modern business needs via a simple online portal.
The service is very flexible and gives users the ability to make telephone calls from anywhere they have an internet connection and from any type of device, there is even a softphone so you can make calls from your beloved PC or Laptop.
Life without IP Telephony
Companies can soon become dependent on new technology and IP Telephony is one such technology. Once a company starts utilising the benefits of conference calling, automated messaging and hunt groups that work across all devices not just your desk phone it can become quite frustrating if it taken away. Employees would become less productive and start to rely on older technology and systems.
How it works
The easy-to-use portal allows administrators to simply keep on top of communications, whilst ensuring employees can continue to maximise productivity levels.
The service has all the main features of a traditional phone system that you would see stuck to the wall in your office or in a rack with your other company business servers. But with the peace of mind that this is all being looked after for you in a secure location; or, as some people say these days, in the “Cloud”.
Because both the user and administrator interfaces are easy to use, a lot of burden is taken away from your IT department, freeing them up to focus on more essential business oriented tasks.
Features you can easily control – Horizon grants you full control of your phone system and comes with a substantial range of call handling and management features, all accessible through a simple-to-use online portal.
Empower your staff with ‘one number anywhere’ – Horizon readily synchs your fixed and mobile capabilities so that you’ll never fail to receive a call. A caller will dial one number to get your office line and mobile phone concurrently; you can transfer ongoing calls seamlessly from one point to the next without ending a call first, while the two phones also share one voicemail box.
An on-demand service with no hidden costs – Horizon is hosted on behalf of you; you are charged solely for what you require on a basic per seat basis. There is no significant hardware investment because you won’t be purchasing a PBX and there are no payments to worry about.
Lower call costs – You get all the financial advantages of IP Telephony, like no charge site-to-site calls (including overseas) and less expensive call rates. Using Horizon, together with our mobile services, you get the advantages of highly competitive call rates between fixed and mobile phones.
Enables flexible working – Horizon means businesses become more efficient, allowing flexible work environments by hot-desking, working from home, and elongating the service to mobile phones.
Number choice – You get complete flexibility with numbers you want to keep. You can hold onto current numbers or get new ones. Broaden your business range and use any local area number regardless of your location. You could have a Glasgow number in Manchester!
A business continuity solution – Unforeseen occurrences, for example, floods, snow and ice or strikes will not negatively affect your business. Horizon remains in the “cloud”, therefore the service allows business continuity functions which allow your company to continue making and receiving phone calls.
Key Features of Horizon:
- Working as part of a team
- Fifteen-Way Call for easy co-operation with team
- Spreading calls across your workforce with Hunt Groups
- Call Transfer to any internal or external number
- Regular or customised settings for Sites, Groups, Departments
- Continue held calls on a separate handset or station using Call Park
- Take a team member’s call with Call Pick Up
- Instant Group Call allowing apt collaboration
- Working efficiently
- Redial with Last Number Redial for helpful repeat calling
- Make calls more efficiently using Click to Dial through the user interface
- Designate calls to costing centres through Account Codes
- Use customised Availability Profiles to organise outside calls
- Unwanted calls are eradicated by Anonymous/Selective Call Rejection
- Automated Call back keeps productivity levels up
- Call colleagues when they’re available through Busy Lamp Keys
- Show you are unavailable using Do Not Disturb
- As much as a hundred Programmable Speed Dials for most used numbers
- Improving your company image
- Call Waiting makes sure you’re available to take a call
- Music on Hold
- Prevent calls being moved on using Diversion Inhibitor
- Incallers get menu options allowing call routing through Auto Attendant
- Mobile & flexible working
- Organise incoming calls properly using Call Forwarding
- Home Worker allows you to take profiles and settings back to the home workspace
- Play Voicemail message from your desk, retain it or send copies to your whole workforce
- Avoid missing calls through One Number Anywhere and Sequential Ringing
- Manage and track important calls with Call Notify by Email
- Use your number and preferences, on any enabled phone in your business, with Hot-Desking
- Use your number and profile on any phone, in any location with Remote Office
- Ensuring security / preventing fraud
- View all your calls made, received and missing using Call History
- Bar unapproved call types with Call Barring